.

Hi!
I'm not keen on update my age every year
so please count yourself
I'm 1997 kid, est. from Aug
.
follow Ein
A Little Thing Called Guilty
// 25.3.13 / 9:09 PM //


In about couple days ago, I've lost my glasses as well as my paper of remedial of Physics (which, there were 48 questions). It was Saturday when I realised that I have no idea where there are. I kept looking at my home but there was nothing. My stupidity told me later not to telling my parents about it. The day after, I was randomly getting anxious. I've decided the remedial thingy had to be re-written by myself. So I was lembur, and a cup of coffee was accompanied me.

Oh! Right before that, I be procrastinator. I certainly procrastinate to did it. There, my thoughts were wandering, they were so anxious, messed up, and kind of.. devastated. It was Sunday, a day before school started and I have no idea where is my glasses. And that paper either. I was crying like a child wants a balloon.

     Crying, eh? 

     Right.

Well, it was not just that simple. I lost my responsibility, and indirectly the part of myself mostly dislike on its own.





[even I had found it] [it actually was left behind] [I'm still upset]


«
»