.

Hi!
I'm not keen on update my age every year
so please count yourself
I'm 1997 kid, est. from Aug
.
follow Ein
Mr. Batman
// 22.7.12 / 11:06 AM //


10/10 for The Dark Knight Rises. Oh, bro. It's the best movie in 2k12 by far.


It's starring Christian Bale (who is f-cking amazing & beautiful), Joseph Gordon-Levitt (who is f-cking amazing & charming), Tom Hardy (who is f-cking amazing either), Anne Hathaway (who is f-cking gorgeous) and the other actor or actress who have acting that so effing amazing.

Batman. The DarkmysteriousKnight of the Gotham City. We all know that Batman is Bruce Wayne, right? But the people of Gotham don't know about it. They always think that Batman is a very, very bad-man because they just know he was the man who killed Harvey Dent (if you've seen TDK, you must know it). Even the commissioner Gordon doesn't know about it. After those tragedies, Batman has been retired for almost eight years. Then the fat a new terrorist leader, Bane, (anjrit, sumfeh, Tom Hardy genduuuttt) overwhelms Gotham's finest, and the Dark Knight resurfaces to protect a city that has branded him an enemy. Bane, who's playing by Tom Hardy, is very well greatafter Joker absolutely. John Blake, the charming one police and was a kid of orphanage that used to received help from Bruce Wayne's Foundation, believes that the old Wayne has something to change the Gotham to the better city. The stuff's going well and well.. And, yea, you'll know that shall be something twisted, something..will be surprised you. I won't give you any spoilers yet I just wanted to say the ending almost made my cry until Blake (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) came out in the screen with his charming face. I used to hate Christopher Nolan at those times, but in the end, I walked out by the cinema with dumb face.

...And the other thing I noticed were the visual effect and sound effect. How the sound of bomb blew up a few part of the city. The visual effect really works on my eyes at those times, and the sound effect perfectly made my heart stopped a beat. Just cool, bro.

And about the director, Nolan, I am a big fan of his work. He's constantly a young director but a lot of his movies are marvellous. I've only seen Memento & The Dark Knight before, and the epicness is incredibly huge! Oham I too over about him? Just say yes, because he is my favourite director. At any rate, IT WAS F-CKING EPIC, MAN, SO AMAZING. (I didn't sleepy or bored for 168 minutes. I justI just I lost my word.) Thank you Nolan, you've added a new movie to the list of my favourite movies. You're uh-wesome. <3

Okay.. Enough for the crappy movie review I made. I just wanted to pour out my mind about this movie if you don't mind.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." — Bane to Batman, C. Nolan.


«
»