.

Hi!
I'm not keen on update my age every year
so please count yourself
I'm 1997 kid, est. from Aug
.
follow Ein
Brand New Me
// 21.1.12 / 8:28 AM //


Actually, I've been in blogging for looooooong time. Then I'm like break for a year. My old posts are like junk. But I'm not going to delete my last post, I'll keep it, everyone can read it too. This might be another junk, a bit different, indeed. I grow up, I must be more mature. This time, idk why, I'm interest with blogging. So here we go.
I will start 2012 with my journey and I will write it all.
I will be in senior high school soon, I must do national examination in advance. its mention I don't often on blogging.
I will study hard, I will try to write. I like write.
I gotta try to use bilingual, English and Bahasa. Wish me luck. My grammar and vocabulary aren't good enough. Everyone can correct me if I'm wrong.


«
»