.

Hi!
I'm not keen on update my age every year
so please count yourself
I'm 1997 kid, est. from Aug
.
follow Ein
Mockingjay
// 22.1.12 / 6:35 AM //

"At its best the trilogy channels the political passion of 1984, the memorable violence of A Clockwork Orange, the imaginative ambience of The Chronicles of Narnia and the detailed inventiveness of Harry Potter. The specifics of the dystopian universe, and the fabulous pacing of the complicated plot, give the books their strange, dark charisma."
I'm not done read the book yet, but I know it's quite amazing. I have read The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. Both books are great. I feel I'm like Katniss, feel her emotion, sadness, love, pain. People say Mockingjay is the depth emotion rather than the two others, I must done it soon. Review soon.

Sorry for the delay x_x. Well, I'll write this with bilingual.

When I first closed the book at my school, I felt shattered, empty, and drained. I'll say, I like this book and I'm not regret bought this book.
Emosinya terasa banget. Semua karakter juga di kembangkan secara apik oleh Suzanne Collins. Gue suka si Collins ngebuat klimaks di akhir chapter, jadi gak sabar buat baca chapter selanjutnya. Well, itu kenapa gue selesain di sekolah dengan tampang dongo pas bacanya. Semua plot terisi rapi dan padet. Awal-awal emang masih biasa aja, tapi pas tengah-tengah, widiiiih perangnya~ seru abis. Yang pasti gue nangis (kalo ngeluarin air mata disebut nangis, ya okey) pas Finnick Odair mati. Tiba-tiba gue kesel sama Gale & Katniss karena gak nolongin Finnick, please ya, dia rela mati buat lo, buat lo, Niss!!! *terbawa suasana*
Endingnya bukan sad ending, bisa di bilang happy ending. Tapi ya, there's still lot of questions and Collins doesn't answer any of that, it makes me really curious.

And yeah, I've done read it. I can't wait and I won't expect too much for the movie. I have no idea if two hours will be enough to describe all of Hunger Games. The movie itself will release at 23rd March 2012, the world will be watching.


Oh, Finnick Odair is my favorite character. I ship Fannie more than Peeniss.


«
»