.

Hi!
I'm not keen on update my age every year
so please count yourself
I'm 1997 kid, est. from Aug
.
follow Ein
In Between
// 16.4.13 / 4:40 PM //


I want to share my watch list of Anime (Spring 2013) either, these are:
  • Shingeki no Kyoujin or Attack on Titan
  • Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru or My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected
  • Suisei no Gargantia or Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
  • Date a Live
  • RDG: Red Data Girl

And I currently wait the entire seconds of my life with seeking joy, pleasure, and happiness. What a life  really mean? As simple as that, we're living to know its meaning. I should have been know that, I have to enjoying  more a bit of my life yet still accompanied with a rather of hard work too. You know, I neither just watch it nor enjoy it, but I have to patiently wait. It is actually hard to wait the next episode to release, not after that, even I have to wait the episode to be downloaded (or seeded, I use torrent just in case).


«
»