.

Hi!
I'm not keen on update my age every year
so please count yourself
I'm 1997 kid, est. from Aug
.
follow Ein
First Time to Survive
// 3.9.17 / 12:47 AM //

I'm very emotional that I can't get you out of my mind. I miss your skin, I miss sleeping on top of your warm chest and feeling pleasurable. I'd rub on to your skin and body just to feel you that you were never left. I miss run my finger through your hair and caress your head even though you seem didn't kinda like it. I also miss caress your cheek because you have a very high cheekbone that I desire. I miss when you kissed me deeply and took my breath away. I miss your hugs, that I'm so small I could feel your warm chest. I also miss when you touch me and I wish you do miss touch me too. But on top of it is I miss your voice, so warm and delicate that I could fall into every word you say. I miss you now, so fucking hard, but I just have to keep it myself. I was so excited to touch you, both your heart & body. But now I have to resist that feeling, however much I want.

.

First month was so hard and I admit how annoying dickhead I was—I was so broke to know you've got another girl that fast. I wasn't that sincere when you love her, I don't want to let you feel another happiness that soon. Because I was very devastated trying scooped up all of your attention just for myself everyday since you said that we were done. I was helpless. Even until this time, I am still figuring out where do I do wrong. I know that everybody change, I am changed, you changed. That being said there'll be some twos or many attitudes of mine you don't like. You might don't like me that much till you made me feel all of those pain, it was all so slow I could feel every inch of it. Do you remember how we first met, I said I was impressed by your voice cause it was so warm and delicate. Perhaps that's why I could possibly fall to every words that came out from your tempting mouth. Those words were so sweet like a bunch of candy, as if me one little girl begging for another candy because you've got so many of it. You should have known, too many candy are bad yet you still give me another until I obsessed with you.

Sometimes it made me smile to remember what we've done as a lover in the past year and made me so grateful. You are the one who make the precious moment and because of you that I've got the happiest moment in my life (I hope you too). But I've learned so many things and you are only going to be a lesson of my life. Moving on is hard, at least I am going to try my first attempt and I believe time will heal every wounds in me. I won't forget, but I'm going to look at you and smile. Because everything will be fine. I'll be fine.


«
»