.

Hi!
I'm not keen on update my age every year
so please count yourself
I'm 1997 kid, est. from Aug
.
follow Ein
A joke that is not funny
// 2.6.15 / 12:11 AM //

I have not been in relationship before since seventeen years ago (no, I don't need any pity, lol) but I know very well about how it turned out.

Being wholly open to someone and put all of your faith to a person is just another ingredient how to love. Love is blind and so is life. Life is a dark way and we need to find a hint by ourselves so we can go through unblinded. Being in love to someone is one of those million option of hint on the way and obvious a joy, which can light up the dark path.

oh God. Why do I talk about this after all??????

I never been in love to someone intensely. I mean, I am easily attracted someone but not in the romantic way. It's rather that I attracted to his face, his personality or what he can do. I ended up admired every person that I like. Cause, ugh, please, guys? I don't understand guys. I ever close with someone and he did claim that we are close (in this case I'm not ge-er whatsoever). Our conversation just so flat but I can't ended our talk. It endless stupid and going nowhere. I'm just right here, replying every text and there he is; talking to me and in a relationship. I did ask him to just cut out every possible way for us to talk but he said to me that I was immature. I hate him for sure since then. No, it's not about what he said to me. I just didn't like that he has no respect for women feeling, whether it's his girlfriend or mine. I think that's the worst cause he didn't think a single thought.

So, guys, just respect women feeling. It is worth it and you will know by time how worth it is.


«
»